Scientifically Proven| How Meditation Will Change Your Life




If you ask me what was the best decision in my life. The answer would simply be ‘starting meditation’. Why is that?
 There are hundreds of reasons behind it. Let me explain to you a few of them.

For the past couple of decades, scientists are researching the effects of meditation in our body and mind. The results are pretty significant.

People who meditates daily have a noticeable difference from the ones who don’t. Moreover, they have superhuman capabilities.

You heard it right!

Even I agree with that.

In 1982, one of the first research took place. A Harvard Medical School teacher, Herbert Benson, traveled the Himalayas, with some of his students, to understand the Power-Of-Deep-State Meditation.

There he talked to the monks to conduct research on that topic where they happily accepted.
As you know the Himalayas are stone cold. The monks were challenged to stay in extremely cold position for a while.

They were invited in a quiet room where the temperature was chilly. The monks were provided with 3-by-6 feet cloth sheets which were soaked in the cold water.

They covered their body with it and approached inside the icy room.

The scientists explained that ordinary people would be shivering, while some people would suffer an extreme condition that could result in death.

After sometimes of observing the monks, something occurred that shocked the researchers. The monks who were in a deep state of meditation were producing and releasing heat from their bodies.

The Scientists were left astonished. They said it was impossible to believe what they saw.

Steam began to appear and after quite a few minutes the cold wet sheets were dried.

This was really surprising to see how well the monks were controlling their brains to pass signals to the nerves that they need to warm their body.

So, few years earlier, when I was broke and having the worst time in my life. I had lower self-esteem and self-worth.

Moreover, I wasn’t so good at expressing myself which always kept me nervous in longer conversations. I was always wandering and daydreaming about different useless topics.

My bad thoughts, emotions, and sensations used to weaken me. Even after the happiest times, the negative experiences would come forward.

Before I started meditation, like everyone else, I didn’t know anything about it. Nor I was told to do so.

I used to watch monks who were living a peaceful and happier life. They practice meditation to stay in present, understand and think clearly, control their thoughts and emotions and even change their physical health.

I tried all on my own watching YouTube videos.

At first, it was really hard to stop my mind from wandering. But shortly afterward I tried to use different techniques that really worked.

It looked useless at the beginning.  As I consistently practiced over time, I saw unexpected results which made me add this to my everyday routine.

Trust me! It changed my life.

The goal of meditation is not to control your thoughts, but to stop letting them control you.

Now, when someone asks me why I love meditating.
 I answer, “Just like working out in the gym helps your body to improve your overall health, meditation is my way to work-out for my brain.”

“Since your brain controls your whole body, why don’t you then try it?”

What are the meditation benefits daily mediators and I noticed? What researchers found out after years of research? What do they suggest?

 Thinking about meditation, the first things that comes into our mind is;
Meditation helps you to:
-        Relax
-        Calm
-        Reduce Anxiety

Not only that, there’re tons of benefits of meditation you will perceive. As I mentioned it’s not only about relaxation, but it also improves your learning capabilities, memory processing, and emotion regulation.

It also reduces stress, blood pressure, and fear. In addition, it helps you to have better sleep.

Meditators produce greater number of antibodies and increased immune function.

The major difference I noticed is, it has extended my happiness and positive energy around me.

I am able to stay in the present moment now which let me to control my emotions like never before.

It’ll Reduce Stress And Avoid Depression
 In 2003, a study showed that most people tend to be stressed due to the production of, a steroid hormone called, cortisol. People who practice daily meditation are able to decrease the negative side effects of cortisol production.

Many doctors and psychologists suggest meditation as a therapy. Practicing it daily generates alpha waves which lessens the feelings of negative mood, tension, sadness, and anger.


Builds & Boost Self-Confidence
 As I said earlier, meditation has also helped me to take the edge of guilt and anxiety.

It has improved my emotional mindset and lowered the unhealthy behaviors that affect dopamine reduction.

You’ll be able to think clearly and keep yourself calm even at the hardest times.

You’ll have Improved Concentration
 Think about the last time you possessed the present moment. It might have been days ago when you traveled to a place like heaven and looked around every detail and listened to the chirping noise of birds.

Or the few seconds of glance outside your balcony, with a cup of coffee on your hand, at the beautiful sunshine in the morning and inhaled a deep breath.

As humans we tend to spend most of our time thinking about the future, envisioning the past, daydream, or worrying. It’s unstoppable.

So, here comes the superpower of meditation.

We know the major part of meditation is to stay in the present moment, paying closer attention to physical sensations and getting completely lost into our inner selves.

Daily Meditation will train your brain to have more concentration and ability to control your brain.

So here comes the fun part

Control Your Brain
In 2007, research suggests, consistent meditation dramatically improves the speed and performance of your brain. They also become more productive and really great at solving big problems.

Meditators can control their emotions better. They enhance more tolerance and can deal with bad emotions.

It has helped me to sharpen my brain functionality, in addition to that I’ve an improved version of storage right now.

Daily meditation caused my brain to store more information efficiently. That’s cool, right?

_____
Practicing meditation regularly has changed my life. Now I’m happier than ever before. Even in the worst situation, I’m capable of keeping myself calm, think well, and understand rationally.

Millions of people join mindfulness meditation campaign every year. If you want a better life and want to live happier I highly recommend joining them.

I’m sure you won’t regret it. This will be a life-changing experience which you won't really have to wait to notice the great mediation benefits.

Or if you want to learn it all on your own. I’ve got a full blog written on this topic where I fully guide you through every step and how you’ll get faster results just like I got within a couple of weeks.

Catch you guys later,
Stay Healthy
Spread Harmony
Cheers

Post a Comment

0 Comments